Compact and Discreet GPS-enabled Dash Cam Plus Voice Control
- Small and inconspicuous when mounted on windshield
- High-quality 3.7 megapixel camera with 1440p video capture; works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings plus alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras
- GPS-enabled with automatic incident detection (G-Sensor) saves video footage on impact to show when and where events happened
- Voice control allows you to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture or start/stop the Travelapse™ video capture feature
Control It with Your Voice
Command dash cam with your voice, and keep your hands on the wheel. Say “OK, Garmin” to save video, take a picture, start/stop audio recording and start/stop the Travelapse feature.
Records High-quality 1440p HD Video
Dash Cam 55 is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder with 2.0” LCD display. With an outstanding field of view, it captures the entire road and includes GPS for detailed time and location data, pinpointing exactly where and when events happened. Rely on your Dash Cam 55 to capture excellent video detail in both bright and low-light conditions. Mount the camera to your windshield, and record your drive in 1440p. Dash Cam records in a continuous loop, using the included replaceable microSD™ card. To add more memory, add a larger microSD card (accepts up to 64 GB, sold separately; Class 10 required). Play back the footage right on the display or review later on your computer.
Your Eyewitness That Never Blinks
No need to worry about starting and stopping. If Dash Cam 55 is plugged into a powered source, it starts recording automatically and saves footage in case of incidents.
All footage is stamped with time and location so you know exactly when and where events happened. When reviewing footage on your computer, you’ll have a record of latitude, longitude, date, time, speed and direction of travel.
Dash Cam 55 features automatic incident detection (G-Sensor) so when an incident is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings, thereby preserving a complete record of the event. And all this information is saved to the included Class 10 replaceable microSD memory card.
For a close-up view of vehicle or property damage, you can remove Dash Cam 55 from your vehicle and take snapshots.
up to 30 minutes
5.62 x 3.53 x 4.05 cm
LCD Screen Size
2.0" LCD Screen
microSD card (accepts up to 64 GB, sold separately; Class 10 required)
3.7 megapixel camera with 1440p video capture