- 16 elements in 12 groups with special lenses to suppress aberrations
- Floating internal linear motor provides fast, quiet AF, high image quality
- OIS with gyro sensor and acceleration sensor for up to 5 stops OIS
- 1.0x magnification, high resolving power. Optimal for flowers, nature shots
- Weather and dust resistant and works in temperatures as low as -10° C.
FUJINON XF80mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens features a focal length equivalent to 122mm (on a 35mm format), a maximum aperture of F2.8, and 1.0x magnification factor, a first in the X Series interchangeable lens range. By achieving high resolving power at the focus point and beautiful bokeh, this lens is optimal for shooting flowers and nature photos. Combine this lens with Fujifilm’s unique Film Simulation such as Velvia, for truly stunning close up images.
This lens supports hand-held shooting thanks to Optical Image Stabilizer system suppressing shift shake. The lens also provides a fast and silent Auto Focus system by adopting linear motors. The exterior design is luxurious yet robust, so you can get premium feel. The aperture and focusing rings have been designed to be comfortable and easy to use. The lens is also weather and dust resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as -10°C, so it is suitable for use in a wide range of outdoor shooting conditions. A fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to repel water and dirt, further improving the toughness of the lens.
16 elements 12 groups (includes 1 aspherical, 3 ED elements, 1 Super ED element)
Fujifilm X Series
Minimum Focus Range