Fiskars Powergear2 Pruner
Item # L9541350
null nullWrite a Review
- PowerGear® patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut
- Powers through tough stems and branches that traditional pruners can’t
- Patent-pending design with modified gears and cam mechanism optimizes your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools
- Fully hardened steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Rugged DuraFrame® construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Contoured, rolling handle fits the shape and natural motion of your hand for comfortable use and reduced hand fatigue
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Bypass blade style
- Maximum cutting capacity: 3/4in dia.
- Lifetime warranty
Enhanced to maximize leverage where you need it most, so you can power through stems and light branches up to 3/4in diameter with ease.
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you'll be amazed — but it's not magic, it's gears. Our patented gear technology multiplies your leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut. This means you can power through tough stems and branches that you wouldn't be able to cut with traditional pruners. For easy, comfortable pruning, our pruner also includes a contoured handle with a unique rolling design that fits the shape and natural motion of your hand. Our updated design includes modified gears and an innovative cam mechanism to optimize your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most. The result is that every cut is even easier than our original PowerGear® cutting tools.