Fiskars Powergear2 Lopper
Item # L9541376
null nullWrite a Review
- PowerGear® patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut
- Powers through thick branches that traditional loppers and pruners can't
- Patent-pending design with modified gears and cam mechanism optimizes your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools
- Fully hardened steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Rounded ergonomic handles with Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Tough steel construction with riveted handles offers lasting durability
- Bypass blade style
- Length: 32in
- Maximum cutting capacity: 2in dia.
- Lifetime warranty
Enhanced to maximize leverage where you need it most, so you can power through branches up to 2in diameter with ease.
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you'll be amazed — but it's not magic, it's gears. Our patented-pending technology multiplies your leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut. This means you can power through thick branches that you wouldn't be able to cut with traditional loppers. Our updated design includes modified gears and an innovative cam mechanism to optimize your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most. The result is that every cut is even easier than our original PowerGear® cutting tools.