First Response Pregnancy Pro Digital Pregnancy Test - 1's
Item # L6190854
null nullWrite a Review
Reg. $27.99While Quantities Last
- The first & ONLY Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled pregnancy test
- 24/7 cycle & pregnancy support from your phone1
- The only brand that can tell you 6 DAYS sooner than your missed period2
- Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period3
Discover the first-ever pregnancy test to sync with your smartphone. This unique testing experience includes the app that brings you unprecedented personalization and support during one of the most important moments in your life. Because what you need more than anything right now is information.
Securely Syncs with Your Smartphone:
- Download the First Response App.
- Open the App. and remove the tests stick from the foil
- Follow the instructions on screen to connect the Pregnancy Pro test an First Response App.
Step-By-Step Test Assurance – The app walks you through the process and tells you time remaining to result.
Wait Time Support – The app provides distractions to help reduce stress while waiting.
Personalized Action Plan – The app offers tools and information, including suggested next steps.
Trackers and Estimated Due Date Calculator – The app helps you understand your body and make informed decisions. (Estimated due date requires user data input.)
Your Result Is Just the Beginning
FIRST RESPONSE™ Pregnancy PRO Test provides the information your patient needs in one place. The test gives an accurate result and the app provides resources and support specially designed for her stage of the pregnancy journey.
- Cycle tracker
- Pregnancy support
- Pregnancy tracker
- Questions for your doctor
- Appointment reminders
- Online resources
- Infertility support
1. Available within App.
2. FIRST RESPONSE™ detects the pregnancy hormone 6 days sooner than the day of your missed period (5 days before the day of expected period). See individual product pages for Things to Know about Testing Early.
3. 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary.