FiiO High Resolution Portable Music Player - X3II
Item # L8934796
Reg. $249.99While Quantities Last
- Enjoy the unrivaled quality of Hi Res audio files in a portable player
- Play lossless formats like FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AAC in beautiful 192kHz/24bit
- Built in high quality DAC with 10 Band EQ Settings for better audio output
- Built in 2600mAh rechargable battery for up to 11 hours of playback
- Micro SD card slot for up to 128GB
Dual crystal oscillators and native DSD decoding make up the all new FiiO X3 music player: giving its peer the jitters.
All-new digital audio architecture
JZ4760B + SA2000 + CS4398, natively supporting DSD, decoding SACD ISOs directly, also supporting lossless formats WAV, FLAC, APE, WMA, ALAC, AIFF and more.
Dual crystal oscillators
Dual crystal oscillators dedicated to multiples of 44.1 and 48kHz respectively, ensuring lowest jitter and highest precision for playback of music at all sample rates and eliminating all conversion artifacts.
Audiophile-grade architecture and components
Utilizing Cirrus Logic's top-flight CS4398 DAC coupled with our painstakingly tuned low-pass filter, the X3 realizes extremely low noise and phase distortion; also utilizing premium tantalum capacitors in the analog circuit for minimum internal resistance for the best uncoloured sound.
Further improved USB DAC function
Supporting up to 192 kHz/24 bit audio as well as DSD playback (via DSD plugin on Windows computers). ASIO driver installation is required for Windows (pug-and-play on Macs).
Supporting CTIA standard inline remotes on earphones
10-band EQ and user-defined playlists (.m3u/m3u8) with earphone from Apple, Samsung and more.
All-new power management features
Support hibernation mode (power consumption <5mA) for instant-on playback coulomb meter integrated in battery for accurate battery % readings. Power button flush with chassis avoids accidental activation while remaining easy to press; volume button includes tactile marker for easy operation even in your pocket.
Better build quality than ever
With all-metal chassis and high reflectance fine-grain faceplate bringing fit and finish to another level. Unique titanium colour brings fresh appearance to a FiiO product.
All new user interface design
With classic scroll wheel operation and 6 unique UI themes to choose from.
Complete set of ports
Standard 3.5mm headphone out and composite coaxial/line out port for connection to external amps/DACs and more, standard micro USB 2.0 port for charging and data transfer, and for docking to future FiiO equipment.
Micro SD card slot
Supports the largest current cards (currently 128GB), approximately 3200 lossless songs of various formats.
- Drive Ability: 16~150 ?
- Volume Control: 120 steps digital potentiometer
- Equalizer: 10-band equalizer (±6dB)
- Balance: 5 dB
- Gain: 2.6dB (GAIN=L) / .6dB (GAIN=H)
2600 mAh capacity
?11 hrs (32 Ohms; normal volume with display off ) / ?3 hrs charging time
Battery Power Indicator
- Red/green light indicators
- Accurate battery % display
Built In Decoders
- DSD: DSD64, DSD128 (.iso, .dsf, .dff)
- APE(Fast): 192 kHz/24 bit
- APE(Normal): 96 kHz/24 bit
- APE (High): 96 kHz/24 bit
- FLAC: 192 kHz/24 bit
- AIFF: 192 kHz/24 bit
- WAV: 192 kHz/64 bit
- WMA Lossless: 96 kHz/24 bit
- Apple Lossless: 192 kHz/24 bit
- Lossly: MP2, MP3, AAC, ALAC, WMA, OGG
- Line Out: Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared line out / S/PDIF coaxial out)
- Digital Out (Coaxial): Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared line out / S/PDIF coaxial out)
- USB DAC: Supporting up to 24bit / 192kHz and DSD (driver installation required)
- Headphone Port: Standard 3.5mm
5.8 x 1.6 x 9.7 cm
2" TFT screen
320 x 240
1 year exchange
DC5V 2A recommended