Emani Sculpting Pressed Blush
Get $15 BONUS with a $75 minimum purchase* of any Luxury Skincare, Cosmetics or Fragrances with code: LUXURYOCT12 at checkoutDetails
*Before applicable taxes
Includes Andalou, Anthony, Belif, Biotherm, Clarins, Clinique, Crabtree & Evelyn, Cucina, Derma E, Elizabeth Arden, Emani, Fruits & Passion, Jack Black, Lab Series, Lancôme, Lavido, Lise Watier, Mineral Fusion, Shiseido, St. Tropez, Weleda or Wunder2
- Multi-functional product that may be used in a variety of ways to beautify your appearance
- Won't clog pores or irritate sensitive skin types
- All-natural, mineral formula protects the skin against environmental age-factors
- Blends perfectly with the rest of the Emani makeup line to give you a natural, seamless finish
- Emani cosmetics are vegan, free of talc, parabens, petrochemicals, glutens, phthalates, nano-particles and GMOs
Emani Pressed Blush is an all-natural, mineral-based formula the gives the cheeks just the right amount of colour to achieve a natural-looking, radiant glow. Wearable as a bronzer or to add colour to your complexion, this blush goes on light and lasts all day so you won't have to worry about reapplication or touch-ups. Emani Pressed Blush works with all skin tones, and it won't clog pores or cause irritation even in the most problematic skin types (free of any synthetic red dyes). Use Emani Pressed Blush creatively to achieve a variety of looks.
Apply it to areas normally hit by the sun for a natural, sun-kissed glow. Or put it on the cheeks in a V-shape to bring out the beauty of your cheekbones. Emani Pressed Blush will beautify and protect all skin types, and it is particularly formulated with sensitive and problematic skin types in mind.
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of product colour, some variations in colour may occur.
Apply with a brush to the apples of the cheeks in a circular motion, moving out towards the hairline at a diagonal.