Denon 5.2-ch 4K UHD A/V Receiver with Bluetooth - Black - AVRS530BT
Item # L9644097
- 5.2 channel 4K HD A/V receiver with built in Bluetooth and front USB port.
- Powerful five channel descrete amplifier delivers high power performance.
- Five HDMI inputs with HDCP 2.2 signal processing for HD copy-protected content.
- Add a HEOS link (not included) and download the free app for wireless audio.
- Bluetooth remote app for iOS and Android.
- One year exchange warranty.
Representing the perfect combination of high performance and high value, the Denon AVR-S530BT delivers superb sonic fidelity along with a host of advanced features including full 4K compatibility, HDR (High Dynamic Range), and ARC (Audio Return Channel) for the complete home theater experience. Thanks to built-in Bluetooth, the AVR-S530BT receives your favorite music wirelessly from any compatible device, and the dedicated Denon 500 Series Bluetooth remote app offers unique control options from your smartphone.
Powerful 5 Channel Discrete Amplifier with Eco Mode
Featuring high current discrete power output devices on all channels, the AVR-S530BT delivers high power and is rated at a maximum of 140 watts per channel. There's also an Auto Eco mode that adjusts the maximum power available according to the volume level. For compatibility with the widest range of loudspeakers the AVR-S530BT is equipped with low impedance drive capability that provides operational stability with 6 ohm speakers.
Thanks to built-in Bluetooth, you can easily stream your music from any compatible Bluetooth phone, tablet or computer. Simply select the AVR-S530BT from your device's Bluetooth menu to turn on the receiver and start playing your music. The AVR can remember up to 8 paired Bluetooth devices, so family and friends can listen to their favorite tracks.
Advanced HDMI Videos Section
Equipped with 5 HDMI inputs, the AVR-S530BT features support for 4K Ultra HD full frame rate 60 Hz pass-through on 3 inputs along with 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, HDR, and BT.2020 pass-through on all HDMI inputs. It's also equipped with HDCP 2.2 signal handling, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content.
Easy To Set Up
For ease of setup, the AVR comes with a setup measuring microphone that adjusts critical system parameters for top audio fidelity custom-tailored for your speaker system and listening space. It has color coded loudspeaker terminals, and comes with color coded speaker labels that help ensure correct speaker cable hookups the very first time. With our exclusive Setup Assistant along with the Quick Start Guide, you can connect and configure your home theater system quickly and easily. The Setup Assistant features clear on-screen text that quickly and easily guide you through the setup process, optimizing critical system settings for the best possible sound quality.
Easy To Use
The AVR's front panel features 4 Quick Select function buttons so you can quickly choose from the most popular sources and the system remembers your preferred audio settings for each one. The ergonomic remote control also features dedicated Quick Select buttons. And when you connect the AVR to your Smart TV you have the option of controlling the AVR via the TV's remote control which lets you select an input, adjust the volume and choose the surround sound mode.
Bluetooth Remote App
Download the 500 Series Denon Remote app and control your AVR-S530BT from your Bluetooth device. Functions include On/Off, Volume Up/Down, Mute and Source Selection. The app is available for both iOS and Android.
Compatible With Denon HEOS Link
Connect the HEOS Link (sold separately) to the AVR-S530BT and download the fee HEOS app to enjoy access to unlimited music sources, an intuitive remote app. Your AVR-S530BT will become a part of HEOS wireless multi-room audio entertainment.
Front USB Port
In addition to numerous analog and digital AV connectors, the AVR-S530BT features a convenient USB port on the front panel that's compatible with portable USB devices, and can play back a wide range of audio file types including MP3, WMA, FLAC and MPEG-4/AAC tracks.
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X: Yes/No
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos: Yes/No
- Multichannel Stereo: Yes
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 5.1
- Discrete Power Amplifier: Yes
- Compressed Audio Restorer: Yes
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Denon 500 Series Remote
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets: Android / iOS / Amazon Kindle
- Bluetooth: Yes
- HDMI Inputs: 5 (Back)
- HDCP 2.2 support: Yes
- GUI Overlay on HDMI: Yes
- HDMI: 3D / 4K / CEC / ARC / InstaPrevue: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes / No
- 3D Signal Pass-through: Yes
- 4K Signal Pass-through / Scaling / GUI Overlay: Yes / No / No
- HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode: Yes
- CEC: Yes
- Audio Return Channel: Yes
- Composite In / Out: 2 / 1
- HDMI In / Out: 5 / 1
- Analog In / Out: 2 / 0
- Digital In: Optical / Coaxial: 2 / 1
- Multichannel Preout: Yes (0.2) / No
- Subwoofer Out: 2
- Number of Speaker Terminals: 5
- Front Inputs: Audio / Composite / Digital (Opt) / HDMI / USB: No / No / No / No / Yes
- USB Audio / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone: Yes / No / No
- AM/FM Tuner: Yes
17.09" x 12.56" x 5.94"
1 year exchange warranty
- Number of Power Amps: 5
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 70W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 90W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive): 140W
- Power Consumption: 310W
- Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO On / Off): 26W / 35W
- Standby Consumption: 0.1W
- CEC Standby Consumption: 2.8W
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: Yes
- FL Display: 1 line
- Graphic User Interface - GUI: GUI
- GUI Languages: 3
- Quick Select Plus / Quick Select: No / Yes
- Firmware Update by: Network / USB: No / Yes
- Variable Cross Over: Yes
- ECO Mode: Yes
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes