Culturelle Kids Probiotic Kids - 30's
Item # L9362344
Benefits of Culturelle Kids Packets with Lactobacillus GG
- Contains 100% naturally sourced Lactobacillus GG – the #1 most clinically studied probiotic.††
- Provides 5 Billion colony forming units per packet that could promote a favourable gut flora
- Helps support gastrointestinal health
- Helps to manage acute infectious diarrhoea
- Helps to reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Helps to manage antibiotic-associated diarrhoea
- Easy to take, flavourless powder. Just add to cool food or liquid
- Gluten-free, no added colours
- Appropriate for children 1 and older
- Appropriate for everyday use to help support gastrointestinal health
The ingredient in Culturelle Kids probiotics is clinically proven to help reduce occasional tummy troubles like diarrhea by helping to restore the balance of good and not-so-good bacteria in their digestive system. Taken regularly, it actually helps your child’s digestive system to work better.
Happy Tummies, Healthy Kids, Relaxed Parents. Keep their digestive system happy with naturally sourced Culturelle probiotics.
Directions for Use:
Tear open packet and pour powder into milk, onto yogurt or any cold food or drink. Do not add to warm or hot food or beverages. Culturelle® probiotics can be taken any time of the day. If you are on antibiotic(s), take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if your child has nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. If you have a milk allergy, do not use this product.
Do not use if your child has an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long term corticosteroid treatment).
Keep Culturelle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep Culturelle at room temperature or below.
Each packet (1.5g) contains: Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (whole cell) – 5 Billion CFU. ATCC 53103. Non-medicinal ingredients: Mannitol, inulin, sucrose, maltodextrin, sodium ascorbate, and silicon dioxide. Gluten-free