- 5 appliances in one contact grill, panini press, flat grill, half grill/griddle
- Removable, non-stick grill and griddle plates
- Plate cooking surface: W11.5 x D9-Inches/each = 219 total sq. in.
- Cooking plates are designed to drain grease from food for healthy cooking
- Sturdy panini style handle with floating hinge to adjust to thickness of food
- Selector knob to choose grill or griddle function
- Adjustable temperature controls for cooking with grill plates or griddle plates
- Indicator lights for easy operation
- Brushed stainless steel housing with embossed logo
- Two drip trays to collect grease
- Dishwasher safe scraping tool and cooking plates for easy cleanup
- Limited 3-year warranty
Brushed Stainless Steel
Cuisinart Griddler - Brushed Stainless Steel - CGR-4NC is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Justsayknow from Most versatile grill ever We use this grill for everything . We use it in the morning to make toast-just put the bread on the bottom plate and close the plates . Set to maximum , it will quickly toast the bread to an evens no 'toaster' can match . We cook thick salsa/cheese sandwiches some evenings , and , they turn out perfect . Frozen beef or fish patties are done in a couple of minutes . Not having to flip them over makes for an appreciated convenience . The plates , being removable , make clean up a snap . The first grill lasted us through 4 years of very heavy use . When it quit , I never thought twice about buying the same one again-and was very happy to see Cuisinart still made it . Why mess with a good thing
Date published: 2016-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by PEBBLES83 from 4 YEARS AND GOING ON 5! I've had this since 2011. It's awesome. I don't yet have the waffle plates. But. I plan to this yr to get it. Tips: Easier clean up of grill plates for cheese sandwiches and nice cuts of meat that occasionally drip during heating of panini... Wrap a sheet of tin foil onto the plates before attach it to the machine it will still work just as well. But. When juices and cheese burn dry after cooking is done and plates have cooled. All u need to do is press the release button and then peel away the tin foil. No scrubbing. No mess. This saves u so much time when cooking sausages steaks seafood etc I got the grill just to do pita, grill cheese, and other sandwiches. Occasionally. I will do hotdogs sausages and even prawn skewers. This grill heats evenly and quickly
Date published: 2015-01-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by Faith from Grill Clips broke I just purchased this, loved the way it cooked and looked, compact and fires up quickly. However, I used it 4 times! Cooked steaks, chicken and burgers and they were pretty good, I was excited till the 4th time! the clip on the side that holds the plate broke - snapped right off, I was carefull with it and gentle on it, then as I looked closer at the unit, they are made of plastic. So disapointed. the old style which I found in a store had a metal clip and was much better made, but didnt' have reversable plates. I am very dissapointed... with the quality of construction. If you buy it make sure you can return it to the store.
Date published: 2012-12-13