Easy-to-use tax software designed for simple tax returns.
- I have a straight-forward tax situation
- I only have T4s and charitable donations to claim
- I don’t need much extra help and guidance
Get your taxes done right and your maximum refund.
- I have a spouse and dependents
- I own a home
- I have RRSPs
Extra guidance for returns with investments and rental properties.
- I sold stock, bonds or mutual funds
- I sold employee stock (ESPP)
- I own rental property
Home & Business
Get your personal and business taxes done right.
- I am a small business owner or sole proprietor
- I have a home office or home-based business
- I’m self-employed
Get your taxes done right and your maximum refund
- I have a Mac or Chromebook or PC without a CD drive
- I have a spouse and dependents
- I have income, RRSPs, charitable donations
File your incorporated business tax return easily and accurately.
- I own an incorporated business
- I file a separate tax return for my business
- I have a T2 corporate tax return
Minimize your Effort & Maximize your Refund with TurboTax® 2018
- Guides you every step of the way and double checks your return as you go to handle even the toughest tax situations
- Auto-fill My Return gives you a jump-start on your return by automatically importing your 2018 tax slips from the CRA and putting them on the right forms5
- Up-to-date with the latest tax laws—including the new Canada Child Benefit, so you can be confident your taxes will be done right
- Make adjustments to filed returns for Tax Year 2018 and submit online to the CRA using ReFILE
- Immediately view your notice of assessment from the CRA after you successfully submitted your return via NETFILE
- Help along the way— FREE product phone support 7 days a week during tax time4
- Securely submit your return directly to the CRA’s NETFILE service with just one click and get your refund in as few as 8 days!6
- Made for Canadians
- Canada’s #1 tax software7
1. If you pay a penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculation error, we will reimburse you the penalty and interest. Does not include calculation errors due to errors in CRA tables.
2. If you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, we will refund the applicable TurboTax price paid. Must be submitted within 60 days of filing and no later than 5/31/19 (and for TurboTax Home & Business and 20 Returns no later than 7/15/19). Audit Defence and fee-based support services are excluded. This guarantee cannot be combined with the TurboTax Satisfaction Guarantee.
3. Based on aggregated sales data for all tax year 2017 TurboTax products.
4. Free product phone support offered year-round. For support hours, visit turbotax.ca/support. Hours subject to change. Support availability subject to occasional downtime for systems maintenance, Canadian holidays and events beyond our control. Long-distance charges and limitations may apply. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone contact.
5. Must be signed up for CRA’s My Account service to import into TurboTax. To register visit, www.cra.gc.ca.
6. The CRA typically estimates 8-14 days for electronic transmissions with direct deposit.
7. Based on aggregated sales data for all tax year 2017 TurboTax products.