Clorox Clean-Up Bleach Spray - 946 ml
Item # L7997851
- All purpose cleaner powered by bleach removes tough stains on contact
- Kills 99.9% of common household germs
- Quickly and effectively disinfects and deodorizes
- Can be used on multiple surfaces indoors and outdoors
USE ONLY IN WELL-VENTILATED AREAS. Before use, open windows and turn on fan. If vapours bother you, leave room while product is working. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, wood, rubber, painted and paper surfaces. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate countertops may cause discoloration.
TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES: Rotate nozzle to ON. Spray product 10-15 cm (4 - 6 inches) from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30 seconds. Rinse or wipe clean. For heavily soiled surfaces, pre-clean surface before disinfecting. A potable water rinse is required for disinfected food contact surfaces and for baby items and toys.
To spray every drop : Tilt bottle at a downward angle while spraying.
CAUTION: IRRITANT. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids, or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous gases. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Contents may be harmful if swallowed. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema, or obstructive lung disease. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If on skin, rinse well with water. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.