Canon Pixma G3200 MegaTank Wireless Multifunction Printer - 0630C003
Item # L7503345
- 4 Colour MegaTank refillable ink system
- High page yield
- Built in wireless
- Hybrid ink system
- Rear paper feeder
Enjoy wireless high-volume, low-cost printing, copying and scanning thanks to the refillable MegaTank ink reservoir system.
Printing, copying and scanning have never been so convenient or cost effective, thanks to the innovative MegaTank easy-to-fill ink system. Delivering up to 6000 crisp black pages with the pigment based ink and 7000 magnificent colour pages with dye based ink, this printer comes with 30X more ink than other Canon printers based on the PG-245/246 ink tanks.
Print and scan wireless from any WiFi enabled computer around the house. The Canon PRINT App lets you print and scan photos or documents from your compatible mobile device.
1. Page yield of ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during the setup (charging the print head initially). Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yield of colour inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield varies significantly depending on content printed and other factors. 6,000 (black) / 7,000 (colour) printed pages yields are approximate, based off document pages printed.
2. 30 ink cartridge sets is based on print yield of the replacement black and colour ink bottles as compared to the following standard-capacity cartridge sets: PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge and CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge as of August 2016.
3. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
4. Requires an Internet Connection.
5. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and AndroidTM mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account0092s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
6. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
7. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
8. Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
9. Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application. Compatible with Android device of 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest version compatible with your current version of AndroidTM OS), iOS Devices of 7 inches or more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Internet Explorer 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later.
10. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
11. To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
12. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
13. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
14. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
15. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista SP2 and Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only).
16. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
17. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or our website for details.
18. Requires a Windows RT compatible device and the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store.
19. Requires "Canon Print Plug-in" available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
Input Trays Capacity
100 Sheet rear feeder
Max Media Size (Standard)
4 x 6 inch
5 x 5 inch Square
5 x 7 inch
8 x 10 inch
Letter (8.5 x 11 inch)
Legal (8.5 x 14 inch)
U.S. #10 Envelopes
Maximum Printing Speed
4 x 6 inch Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm
Colour: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelopes
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
Flatbed Multifunction Printer
Scan: 2400 x 4800 dpi
Windows: Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 / 7 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3 (32 bit only)
Mac: Mac OS X v10.8.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) It is recommended for users of macOS v10.12.0 to update to macOS v10.12.1 for full functionality
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS / Android / Windows 10 Mobile / Windows RT / Amazon Fire devices