Canon Pixma G2200 MegaTank Multifunction Printer - 0617C003
Item # L7503360
Receive one FREE 10 Pack of London Drugs Happiness Red Envelopes with any order in the cart at checkout.Details
Offer valid from January 18 - February 13, 2019 or While Quantities Last. Available in store or LondonDrugs.com. Limit of one 10 Pack per customer.
- 4 Colour MegaTank refillable ink system
- High page yield
- Hybrid ink system
- Rear paper feeder
Increase the number of prints while bringing down the cost with the refillable MegaTank ink reservoir system.
Printing, copying and scanning have never been so convenient or cost effective, thanks to the innovative MegaTank easy-to-fill ink system. Delivering up to 6000 crisp black pages with the pigment based ink and 7000 magnificent colour pages with dye based ink, this printer comes with 30X more ink than other Canon printers based on the PG-245/246 ink tanks.
1. Page yield of ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during the setup (charging the print head initially). Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yield of colour inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield varies significantly depending on content printed and other factors. 6,000 (black) / 7,000 (colour) printed pages yields are approximate, based off document pages printed.
2. 30 ink cartridge sets is based on print yield of the replacement black and colour ink bottles as compared to the following standard-capacity cartridge sets: PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge and CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge as of August 2016.
3. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
4. Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
5. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time.
6. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
7. To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
8. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
9. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
10. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista SP2 or Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only).
11. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
Input Trays Capacity
100 Sheet rear feeder
Max Media Size (Standard)
4 x 6 inch
5 x 5 inch Square
5 x 7 inch
8 x 10 inch
Letter (8.5 x 11 inch)
Legal (8.5 x 14 inch)
U.S. #10 Envelopes
Maximum Printing Speed
4 x 6 inch Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm
Colour: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelopes
Flatbed Multifunction Printer
Scan: 2400 x 4800 dpi
Windows: Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 / 7 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3 (32 bit only)
Mac: Mac OS X v10.8.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) It is recommended for users of macOS v10.12.0 to update to macOS v10.12.1 for full functionality