Canon EOS 6D with 24-105mm Lens - Black - Open Box Display Model
Canon EOS 6D with 24-105mm Lens - Black - Open Box Display Model
Item # L7227846
Reg. $2799.99While Quantities Last
FREE Webber Naturals MultiSure 60s* with a minimum $60 purchase with coupon code: WEBBERMAY1 at checkoutDetails *Before applicable taxes. Value up to $15.99 / Excluding pharmacy, tobacco, lottery, transit passes, pre-paid cards, gift cards, insurance, and Canada Post purchases
Details Bonus will be applied once applicable camera is added to cart.
Add your choice of Logiix JetSetter Travel Adapter Kit for only $9.99 (Reg $14.99)
Click BONUS in the checkout to access and add to cart. Limit 1 per order. Online Only.
• New 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV-3 sensitivity for focusing in extreme low-light conditions and a bright, high-quality viewfinder for easy focusing.
• iFCL Metering with 63-zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and colour information for optimizing exposure and image quality.
• Continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps for capturing fast-action.
• EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p) with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time: 29 minutes, 59 seconds), selectable "All i-frame" (UHS-I Card is required) or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, and manual audio level control.
• Built-in Wi-Fi® transmitter allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY#, share your images with Wi-Fi® enabled Canon cameras, or upload virtually anywhere on your iOS or Android smartphone* with the free download of the EOS Remote app**. Use your smartphone for remote camera control and operation (with the EOS Remote app), or even print your images on a Wi-Fi® compatible printer^.
• Built-in GPS## Receiver records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information for geotagging images when shooting.
• Compact and lightweight body with shutter durability tested up to 100,000 cycles, enhanced dust and weather resistance, and EOS Integrated Cleaning System for improved vibration-based dust removal.
• 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor, 160° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
• High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Multiple Exposure modes expand creative possibilities, and Scene Intelligent Auto and Special Scene Modes lets you achieve high-quality images with ease.
• Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including new Ultra High-Speed (UHS-I) cards.
Full-Frame Capture With DIGIC 5+ Power.
Newly designed 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor
The EOS 6D features a newly developed Canon Full-Frame 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor for high resolution, perfectly detailed images delivered with incredible speed and performance. A 35.8mm x 23.9mm sensor captures images of 5472 x 3648 pixels with a pixel size of 6.55 µm square for fantastic detail and a superior signal-to-noise ratio, resulting in great images from the start. With no conversion factor, the EOS 6D’s sensor ensures that lenses mounted on the camera will deliver the same angle of view they would on a traditional 35mm camera. Working in tandem with the EOS 6D’s DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, the sensor containing a new photodiode structure delivers ISO sensitivities of 100-25600 (with expanded sensitivities of L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) and can shoot at up to 4.5 frames per second. Wrapped up in the EOS 6D’s compact and lightweight body, photography with a full-frame sensor has never been so easy and so portable.
14-bit A/D conversion, wide range ISO setting 100-25600 (L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400)
The EOS 6D offers 14-bit signal processing for excellent image gradation, delivers high standard and expanded ISOs, and a score of new options to enhance shooting in varied and fast-changing lighting situations. The EOS 6D has a standard range of ISO 100-25600 but thanks to the improved signal-to-noise ratio of the newly designed sensor and powerful noise reduction, the camera can shoot at expanded sensitivities down to ISO 50 (L) and up to ISO 51200 (H1), and even expand to ISO 102400 (H2)! Beyond the obvious advantages of its wide ISO range, the EOS 6D has automatic ISO settings, which can be found on the dedicated ISO menu. Minimum and maximum ISO settings can be specified, as can a user-defined range, plus full auto and manual.
DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed
For a whole new level of performance, the EOS 6D uses a DIGIC 5+ Image Processor. Working with two 4-channel A/D converter front-end processing circuits, and delivering speeds of up to 4.5 fps (RAW + JPEG), the DIGIC 5+ Image Processor improves data processing performance and features new algorithms that promote greater noise reduction at higher ISOs. In addition to conventional image processing functions, the DIGIC 5+ Image Processor offers real-time compensation for chromatic aberration in both still and motion images. With the power of this processor, speed improvements are noticeable from the instant the camera is turned on and the stunning results speak for themselves.
Brilliant AF, No Matter the Light.
High Performance Composing and Focus
The EOS 6D has an entirely new 11-point AF system for fast, accurate AF no matter the situation. With its new centered cross-type AF point with EV -3 sensitivity for improved performance and focus in low light, and a newly developed and bright 21mm eye point viewfinder with 97% coverage, the EOS 6D offers impressive performance in both composition and AF, even in the dimmest lighting situations. Offering not only One-Shot AF, AI Servo AF, and AI Focus AF, the EOS 6D’s AI Servo focus can be customized with tracking, acceleration and deceleration tracking sensitivities, and 1st or 2nd image priority adjustments. For even more customization, adjustment levels for the wide-angle and telephoto ends of particular lenses can be entered and recorded into the camera’s memory.
Superlative, Intelligent Metering.
iFCL Metering with 63-zone dual-layering metering sensor
The EOS 6D features Canon’s multi-layer 63-zone iFCL (intelligent Focus Colour Luminance) Metering System that integrates the camera’s AF system into its readings. By taking into account the color and luminosity surrounding the chosen AF point(s), this system delivers accurate results, especially in situations where the light changes quickly. The metering sensor enables evaluative, center weighted, partial and spot metering, plus offers 5-step exposure compensation for perfectly exposed images, every time.
Fast Capture for Fast Action.
High speed continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps allows you to capture fast action.
With continuous shooting speed up to 4.5 frames per second, the EOS 6D keeps up with the action. It is designed to capture the shots photographers want when shooting rapidly unfolding scenes.
Cutting Edge HD Movie Capture.
EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates
The EOS 6D captures HD video with a level of sophistication on par with professional movie cameras, offering phenomenal performance on a DSLR. It offers both All-I (UHS-I memory card is required) and IPB compression, supports H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile, and automatically splits files greater than 4GB (FAT specifications) for extended recording without interruption. It offers the option of timecoding during recording only (Rec Run) or at all times (Free Run), useful for multi-camera shoots. It also features improved sound recording adjustment capabilities, offering 64-step volume control accessible through the Quick Control screen, as well as a 3.5mm microphone terminal. The CMOS sensor’s drive system significantly increases image processor performance, reducing colour artifacts and moiré (a common problem that occurs in scenes with horizontal lines), and ensures that the EOS 6D can record at a n
This item is on order from our supplier. By pre-ordering and pre-paying today, your order will be fulfilled and delivered when stock arrives in our warehouse.
One Battery Pack LP-E6
Built In Hot Shoe
Body and Lens
Body - 5.7 x 2.8 x 4.4inch (144.5 x 71.2 x 110.5mm); Lens - 3.3 x 4.2inch (83.5mm x 107mm)
TFT colour, liquid-crystal monitor, 3.0-inches (Screen aspect ratio of 3:2), 7.7cm diagonal (6.37cm wide, 4.25cm high)
JPEG, Raw, Raw+JPEG
SD card, SDHC card, SDXC memory card
(Memory Card Not Included)
Minimum Focus Range
Full HD 1080
With the AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6, AC power is possible. With Battery Grip BG-E13, two battery packs (LP-E6) can be used. Or six AA-sized/LR6 batteries can be used
Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera
Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentaprism
Body - 5.7 x 2.8 x 4.4inch (144.5 x 71.2 x 110.5mm); Lens - 23.6 oz ( 670g )
Wide Angle Lens
Canon EOS 6D Body - Black