Bioderma Photoderm Mineral Compact SPF 50+ - Golden
Item # L0030293
- 100% mineral and compact MAXimum photoprotection
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, etc.)
- Combats premature cutaneous ageing and prevents the appearance of brown spots
- Evens out the complexion and reduces blemishes for an immediate healthy glow effect
- Soft, non-greasy, non-sticky texture, easy to apply. Powdery finish
- Excellent tolerance
The combination of mineral anti-UVA/anti-UVB screens in Photoderm MAX Compact offers both optimum protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.) and excellent skin tolerance.
SPF 50+/UVA 24. Fragrance-free, Paraben-free, Preservative-free, Resists water and perspiration, Photostable, Non-comedogenic, Hypoallergenic.
Several times a day - When exposed to the sun. Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection). Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Sensitive or sun-intolerant skin
Very fair skin with freckles
Skin allergic to chemical filters
Weakened skin, sensitive to UV rays (after a dermatological procedure)
Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide [Nano], Polyethylene, Tri-C12-13 Alkyl Citrate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch Modified, Zinc Oxide [Nano], Ozokerite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Alumina, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aqua/Water/Eau, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Simethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Manganese Oxide, BHT. [Bi 624]
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun. Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.