Backroad GPS Maps - Saskatchewan - 02331
Item # L9653478
null nullWrite a Review
- Garmin Licensed - 8GB Micro SD - Topographic maps of the Saskatchewan
- Resource, Industry and Logging Roads, Fishing, Hunting/WMZ's & Crownland
- ATV & snowmobiling trails, paddling, long distance & multi-use trails
- Garmin GPS, Basecamp, MapSource and RoadTrip compatible - 1:20,000 / 1:50,000
- 1,000,000+ Township Range Sections and Quarter Section Grid Locations
So Much More Than Just Maps!
Nestled in the heart of the Canadian Prairies, Saskatchewan contains some of Canada’s most unique landscapes and opportunities for outdoor adventure. Best known for its rolling prairies and farmland, Saskatchewan ripples with diverse topography from lodgepole pine forests to the majestic rock of the Canadian Shield.
Beyond the city centres of Regina and Saskatoon, small communities dot the landscapes of Saskatchewan, giving over to stunning wilderness in a province dominated by nature. In the north, far past Regina and Saskatoon, a series of lakes and rivers create an aquatic paradise rich with adventures for the Saskatchewan paddler. While touring the provincial and national parks of Saskatchewan, you are bound to fall in love with the peaceful scenery set amidst its ever-distant horizon. Saskatchewan invites you to canoe, cycle, hike, snowmobile or ride to your heart’s content.
Garmin GPS, Basecamp, MapSource and RoadTrip compatible