Backroad GPS Maps - Quebec - 00952
Item # L9653403
null nullWrite a Review
- Garmin Licensed - 8GB Micro SD - Topographic maps of Quebec
- Resource, Industry and Logging Roads. Fishing, Hunting/WMZ's & Crownland
- ATV & Snowmobiling trails, Trails for hiking, x-country skiing, biking.
- Garmin GPS, Basecamp, MapSource and RoadTrip compatible - 1:10,000 / 1:50,000
- Campsites, boat launches, paddling access points, ski areas and more
A Land of Endless Adventure!
With an area of ??more than 1 668 000 km² (644 000 mi²), Quebec is the largest province in Canada. It stretches from the lowlands of the St. Lawrence valley in the south to the Arctic tundra in the north. Between the two are vast expanses of mature forest, the Canadian Shield and its wild beauties, fertile wetlands and millions of pristine lakes and rivers. This landscape offers many opportunities to indulge in outdoor activities, which, combined with the French-Canadian culture that makes Quebec famous, attract visitors from all over the world. Kayaking in the Mingan Archipelago National Park Reserve, hunting caribou in the Western Ungava Peninsula, Hiking mountain biking at Mont-Sainte-Anne skiing in the hinterland of Les Chics-Chocs, watching wildlife in the Charlevoix region and fishing in Deux-Montagnes Lake are just some of the Activities that Quebec has in store for you. These activities will be presented among many others in our maps of Quebec for GPS.
Garmin GPS, Basecamp, MapSource and RoadTrip compatible