Backroad GPS Maps - Alberta - 00914
Item # L9653361
- Garmin Licensed - 8GB Micro SD - Topographic maps of Alberta
- Resource, Industry and Logging Roads, Fishing, Hunting/WMU's, ATV, Paddling
- Trails for hiking, x-country skiing, biking, paddling, parks, snowmobiling
- Garmin GPS, Basecamp, MapSource and RoadTrip compatible - 1:20,000 / 1:50,000
- 5,000,000+ searchable Alberta Legal Subdivision Sections, Quarter Sections
So Much More Than Just Maps!
These Garmin-licensed (compatible with Garmin GPS and Garmin Basecamp) Alberta GPS maps provide stunning detail of Alberta’s topography, its road systems and road networks, trails, fishing lakes, and recreation hot spots from Calgary to Edmonton, Banff to Fort McMurray, and beyond. Load the Alberta GPS maps onto your computer or GPS device and discover the range of adventures that exist across the province. These maps bring all the detail from the original Backroad Mapbooks to life with shaded relief, 3D views, and clearly highlighted information to guide your outdoor adventures, including labeled campsites, activity and geographic points-of-interest, Wildlife Management Units, directions to those hot spots, and more. The most detailed and comprehensive GPS maps of Alberta available on the market, Backroad Mapbooks’ Alberta GPS Maps allow you to navigate the lands from Calgary to Edmonton, Banff, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, and the backcountry beyond, with the utmost confidence.
Garmin GPS, Basecamp, MapSource and RoadTrip compatible