Avene Serenage Revitalizing Eye Balm - 15ml
Item # L8670549
Save $15 off a $75 minimum purchase* of Dermatological Skincare Products** with code: DERMSEPT14 at checkoutDetails
*Before applicable taxes
**A-Derma, Avène, Bioderma, Cliniderm, La Roche-Posay, NeoStrata, StriVectin or Vichy
- A visible efficacy on the entire eye contour:
- Redensifies the eye contour, thanks to H.A.Fs (Hyaluronic Acid Fragments) that boost the skin's natural synthesis of Hyaluronic acid.
- Lifts the eyelids and enhances eyes. The combination of a natural firming agent and a soft-focus agent offers an immediate firming effect. The eyes appear as if lifted.
- Reduces puffiness and revitalises eyes thanks to the decongesting action of Dextran sulfate.
- Smoothes, nourishes and protects the fragile skin around your eye contour thanks to nourishing and lipid-repleneshing Glycoleol and Pre-tocopheryl, a powerful cellular anti-oxidant.
- Immediately soothes and comforts the skin, thanks to the natural soothing and anti-irritating action of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- Refreshed, widened and illuminated: your eyes appear younger.
Rejuvenating care for mature, sensitive eye contours and eyelids. Exclusive combination of four complementary actions for a powerful rejuvenated and visibly radiant look.
Apply morning and/or evening by dabbing gently on the eye contour and smoothing along the eyebrow arch.
The Revitalizing eye balm is indicated to counteract wrinkled skin around the eye contour, sagging eyelids, and the loss of skin density and luminosity.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Isohexadecane. Glyceryl Stearate. PEG-100 Stearate. Glycerin. Dimethicone. PEG-12. Propylene Glycol Alginate. 1,2-Hexanediol. Caprylyl Glycol. Carbomer. Dimethicone Crosspolymer. Disodium EDTA. Glyceryl Linoleate. Glyceryl Linolenate. Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Glycine Soja Oil). Sodium Acetate. Sodium Dextran Sulfate. Sodium Hyaluronate. Sodium Hydroxide. Tocopherol. Tocopheryl Glucoside. Water (Aqua)