Aveeno Active Naturals Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 88ml

Item # L6851059

null null
Write a Review
Our Price


Reg. $15.99

While Quantities Last

1 in stock


Home Delivery (3-5 days) - Free for orders over $75 Note: Oversized items are not included for Free Shipping.
See Shipping Information for details

Ship to Store (3-5 days) - Free

In Store Pickup (2 hours or less) - Free

  • 100% Zinc Oxide
  • Mineral sunscreen that dries clear
  • Oil-free, Fragrance-free
  • Hypoallergenic and Water resistant
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Mineral sunscreen that dries clear. Oil-free, Fragrance-free.
Enjoy the sun, even with sensitive skin. Aveeno Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion contains 100% naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients that form an effective barrier against UVA/UVB rays, including 100% zinc oxide. At the same time, this moisturizing formula with natural oat extracts and colloidal oatmeal leaves your delicate and sensitive skin feeling soothed and nourished. This mineral sunscreen dries clear and is water and sweat resistant for up to 80 minutes. This gentle lotion is also oil-free, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic. Now, you can finally step into the sun naturally protected. Dermatologist recommended. Made in an airport friendly size of 88ml.
  • Brand Description


  • Ingredients

    MEDICINAL INGREDIENT % W/W : Zinc Oxide 21.6% NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Dimethicone, Ethyl Methicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer,Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water (eau).

  • Size


  • Warnings

    External use only. Do not use on damaged/broken skin or if allergic to any ingredients. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. If rash/irritation occurs, stop use and see doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at 15-30°C. Do not use if safety seal is broken. May stain some fabrics.