- The L brackets are designed for compatibility with most modern cameras
- Anodized in Equinox Copper colour, with adjustable base screw
- Side opening for cable door access, & wrist strap connectors on both ends.
- Enables a seamless, effortless workflow between portrait and landscape
- Enables disassembly, with the supplied 3LT Toolz, into two flat sections
The new QR11 Quick Release Plate comes with a 110mm working base, and in two versions - QR11-L with a standard side bracket designed for DLSR and mirrorless cameras, and QR11-FB with a larger vertical aspect for full body cameras, and cameras with battery grips fitted.
Designed as a Universal L-Bracket with the aim of fitting a wide variety of cameras, the QR11 aims to make the switch from landscape to portrait quick and easy whilst maintaining the sensor position and focal plane.The QR11 has an additional 1/4”-20 accessory mount on the vertical aspect, and both sections have a mounting loop for the attachment of straps.
The QR11 Universal L-Bracket is available in two colourways - Copper, and Metallic Slate Grey.
3 Legged Thing’s QR11 Universal L-Bracket has the following camera compatibility
QR11-LC & QR11-LG
Designed for mirrorless and DSLR cameras including most Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Pentax. As this is a universal product, some adjustment may be required in order to access the battery or cable doors.