*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- High-quality 160° wide-angle lens (F2.0/16.6 mm)
- 10 ‘Scene’ options for use in different lighting environments, plus ‘Auto’ setting for automatically adjusting how the camera captures specific scene conditions
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder, with data saved in WAV format, up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to micro SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 128 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Color LCD
- Support for two HD video modes, 720p and 1080p
- Video bitrates up to 24 Mbps for improved image quality
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen level metering and 2-color status LCD on lens
- Auto Gain function automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with USTREAM Producer, Flash Live Media Encoder, Skype, and other popular streaming applications
- Operates with two AA batteries for approximately two hours
- Built-in standard tripod mount
If you’re an aspiring musician, video plays an important role in helping you reach a wider fan base. It’s a digital world and that means inspiring performances can take the Internet by storm. But you can’t capture your music with just any camera. You need one that records incredible audio.
The Zoom Q2n gives you a fast and easy way to create HD videos with high-impact audio. The built-in X/Y microphones capture sound with beautiful stereo imaging. And the 160-degree wide-angle lens excels in an array of lighting conditions—whether you’re filming at home, in a rehearsal space, or at a club.
With the Q2n in hand, you can finally make videos that sound as great as they look—at a price more affordable than ever.
2 x AA batteries (included)
2.5 x 1.8 x 3.3 in.
LCD Screen Size
1.77" full-color LCD (160 x 128)
micro SD/SDHC/SDXC cards (Class 10 or higher, up to 128 GB)
Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
Auto / Outdoor / Sunset / Night / Concert Light / Concert Lo-Lit / Concert Hall / Jazz Club / Dance Club / Rehearsal Studio / Garage
Wide Angle Lens
High-quality 160° wide-angle lens (F2.0/16.6 mm)