All purchasers and operators of Unmanned Air Vehicles ("UAVs") are solely responsible for identifying and complying with laws and regulations applicable to UAVs. Operators flying for work or research under a UAV exemption are solely responsible for understanding the exemption and for meeting all required conditions. Recreational users are responsible for knowing and following the rules for recreational users.
For more information please refer to Transport Canada's Civil Aviation Standards for Unmanned Air Vehicles. Additional Resources: "New Rules for Recreational Drone Users"; "Do I qualify under the UAV exemptions" and "Getting Permission to fly your drone".
Information and links are provided here for convenience only. Transport Canada may change its regulatory guidance from time to time. London Drugs takes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided here.
- Ready to fly right out of the box with built in camera and remote screen
- Intel Real Sense Obstacle Avoidance System for added flight safety
- Retractable Landing gear: Allows 360 degree view with the CGO3+ camera
- Hex-Design: Six modular propellers, allows flight even if one gets damaged
- Compact: Foldable arms for convenience
- One year repair warranty
The drone that knows its way around
Capable of detecting obstacles and intelligently navigating around them, Typhoon H with IntelÂ® RealSenseâ„¢ Technology gives you the freedom to explore new creative options.
Stress-free obstacle navigation
RealSense integrates with Follow Me mode to avoid objects while filming in any direction. The IntelÂ® RealSenseâ„¢ R200 camera with IntelÂ® Atomâ„¢ powered module builds a 3D model of the world, allowing you to focus on the subject without worrying about flying into obstacles.
How it works
Typhoon H with IntelÂ® RealSenseâ„¢ technology builds a 3D model of the world, while navigating through it. Using a 3D model of its environment enables the drone to make intelligent choices about creating routes around obstacles.
Additionally, RealSense is capable of remembering its environment, further enhancing the prevention of possible collisions. It is not reactionary â€“ if it avoids an obstacle once, it will remember the location of the obstacle and automatically know to avoid it.
Stay on target
Typhoon H uses GPS - not just vision - to track targets. From a tiny tree branch to a large building, Typhoon H can still navigate around obstacles, regardless of size, and stay in contact with the subject, even if it becomes obscured.
A full 360Â° view of the world
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4K Ultra High Definition video, vivid 12 megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited, 360Â° range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high quality glass 98Â° field of view, wide-angle lens, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
- Aircraft: 4S 14.8V LiPo Battery (POWER 4)
- Ground Station: 3.6V 8700mAh 31.32Wh Li-ion
Capture Up to 4K Video at 30fps / 1080p up to 120fps
- ST16 Ground Station - The All-in-One Controller
- Integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H
- Easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos
- Large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight
- View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen
1/30 - 1/8000
- Maximum Climbing Speed: 5m/s
- Maximum speed in follow me mode: 43.5mph (70km/h)
- Maximum Descending Speed: 3m/s
One year repair warranty
Aircraft: 59.8oz (1695g) with battery