All purchasers and operators of Unmanned Air Vehicles ("UAVs") are solely responsible for identifying and complying with laws and regulations applicable to UAVs. Operators flying for work or research under a UAV exemption are solely responsible for understanding the exemption and for meeting all required conditions. Recreational users are responsible for knowing and following the rules for recreational users.
For more information please refer to Transport Canada's Civil Aviation Standards for Unmanned Air Vehicles. Additional Resources: "New Rules for Recreational Drone Users"; "Do I qualify under the UAV exemptions" and "Getting Permission to fly your drone".
Information and links are provided here for convenience only. Transport Canada may change its regulatory guidance from time to time. London Drugs takes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided here.
- Ready to fly right out of the box with built in camera and remote screen.
- Ultrasonic collision prevention system detects obstacles to stop the drone.
- Retractable Landing gear allows 360 degree view with the CGO3+ camera.
- Hex-Design with six modular propellers to keep flying if one gets damaged.
- Compact foldable arms for portability.
- 6 months parts & labour warranty.
Award winning innovation
Typhoon H is the most advanced aerial photography and videography platform available in such a compact size. Driven by customer demand for a design that goes beyond the limitations of a traditional quadcopter, Typhoon H delivers capabilities previously only found in high-end professional offerings, but at a consumer price.
Typhoon H offers flight durations of up to 25 minutes while filming with the CGO3+ 4K UHD camera. The Android powered ST16 Ground Station features a 7-inch touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight in HD 720p resolution and enables a wide variety of autonomous flight modes.
A full 360° view of the world
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4K Ultra High Definition video, vivid 12 megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited, 360° range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high quality glass 98° field of view, wide-angle lens, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
ST16 all-in-one controller
The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
Digital video downlink in HD 720P
View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen of the ST16 transmitter with the integrated digital video downlink with a range of up to 1 mile (1.6km).
Aircraft: 4S 14.8V LiPo Battery (POWER 4)
ST16 Ground Station: 3.6V 8700mAh 31.32Wh Li-ion
- ST16 Ground Station - The All-in-One Controller
- Integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H
- Easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos
- Large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight
- View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen
- Maximum Climbing Speed: 5m/s
- Maximum speed in follow me mode: 43.5mph (70km/h)
- Maximum Descending Speed: 3m/s
6 months parts and labour warranty