Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
Tom Clancy’s The Division™ is a revolutionary next-gen experience that brings the RPG into a modern military setting for the first time ever.
When a lethal virus sweeps through New York City, basic services fail, society collapses and The Division is activated. A unit of top-secret tactical agents who had been leading seemingly ordinary lives, The Division now is tasked with saving what remains.
- A Modern Military RPG: As agents of the Division, players can specialize, modify, and level up their gear, weapons and skills to take back New York on their own terms.
- Immersive Open World: Players will explore the living, breathing world of a mid-apocalyptic New York City, where they will encounter hostile groups hell-bent on taking control.
- Massively Social Gameplay: Connect like never before with co-op gameplay and seamless PvP.
- A Truly Next-Gen Experience: Cutting-edge visuals, real-life physics, and never-before-seen detail are brought to life with the Snowdrop™ engine.
REASONS TO BELIEVE:
- First-of-its-Kind Hybrid: Tom Clancy’s The Division™ spans across two popular genres, attracting fans of RPGs and military shooters, focusing on the Division Agent as a last line of defense to save a city mid-apocalypse.
- Believe the Buzz: #1 Most Anticipated Title on the GameSpot Fifty (based on data from over 20 million gamers worldwide as of January 2015) and over 60 E3 awards and nominations, including IGN’s Best New Franchise of E3 2013.
- Dystopian World Is on Trend: An imaginary society plagued with de-humanization is a popular theme in Hollywood and gaming (The Walking Dead, The Hunger Games, Interstellar, etc.).
- Player Mission: As a customized agent, save New York from societal chaos caused by a Black Friday virus.
ESRB Game Rating
ESRB Game Rating Descriptors
Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.