*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- 2 vinyl-only hidden tracks hidden beneath the center labels , 1 hidden track plays at 78 RPM, one plays at 45 RPM
- Side A plays from the inside out
- Dual-groove technology: plays an electric or acoustic intro for “Just One Drink” depending on where needle is dropped.
- Matte finish on Side B
- Both sides end with locked grooves
- Pressed in seldom-used flat-edged format
- Dead wax area on Side A contains a hand-etched hologram by Tristan Duke of Infinity Light Science, the first of its kind on a vinyl record
- Absolutely zero compression used during recording, mixing and mastering
A1. Three Women
A3. Temporary Ground
A4. Would You Fight for My Love?
A5. High Ball Stepper
B1. Just One Drink
B2. Alone in My Home
B3. That Black Bat Licorice
B5. I Think I Found the Culprit
B6. Want and Able