- Skywarn provides fast access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks
- Spectrum sweeper quickly detects frequencies from nearby transmitters
- Pre-set frequencies in separate marine/fire/police/aircraft/weather bands
- Store up to 200 of your favorite frequencies in 10 separate storage banks
- SAME/FIPS Weather Alert for counties of your choice
- 1 year exchange warranty
The Whistler WS1010 is a handheld Analog scanner that can store up to 200 of your favorite frequencies. This model features Data Cloning with other WS1010 models and PC updatable database capabilities. Its Service Banks enable you to easily locate types of calls by searching preprogrammed frequencies in separate marine, fire/police, aircraft, ham and weather banks. The dedicated Skywarn button allows quick access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. Additionally, this model features Whistler’s Spectrum Sweeper, a powerful tool which helps to rapidly detect, monitor and store new frequencies.
2.13 x 1.56 x 5.65 in.
Number Of Channels