$14.99 As Advertised
OverviewSupport your weight loss goals with Green Coffee Bean, an all-natural weight management supplement clinically proven to help you shed pounds. Green Coffee Bean from webber naturals made from Svetol® is stimulant-free and standardized for maximum benefits. It helps the body metabolize glucose and burn fat to promote healthy weight loss.
- Promotes healthy weight loss by enhancing glucose metabolism and inhibiting fat storage
- Made with Svetol®, extracted from pure, unroasted green coffee beans and clinically shown to enhance weight loss
- Standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid, the compound responsible for green coffee bean’s benefits
- May help reduce blood pressure in people with mild hypertension
- Contains less than 2% caffeine
- Safe, even for long-term use
Obesity is a growing epidemic for which the only treatment is weight loss. In 2012, 18% of Canadians were considered obese, and today over half of Canadians are at risk of developing weight-related chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke. Green Coffee Bean can help people lose weight, regulate blood sugar, and reduce blood pressure.
The raw, unroasted green coffee bean contains numerous beneficial active compounds that are destroyed by the roasting process – drinking a cup of coffee does not provide the same health benefits as supplementing with green coffee bean extract. Green Coffee Bean from webber naturals is made with Svetol®, a natural plant extract derived from Coffea Robusta beans and standardized to guarantee 45% chlorogenic acid, the most important active ingredient in coffee. Chlorogenic acid is clinically shown to improve glucose metabolism, reduce fat levels, and relieve mild hypertension. Svetol contains less than 2% caffeine for a stimulant-free weight loss management program, and is guaranteed free of diterpenes, harmful compounds often found in coffee. When combined with a balanced diet and increased exercise, Green Coffee Bean offers proven weight loss support and a push towards long-term health.