London Drugs Vaisakhi Contest 2015
OMNI BC Television
- Contest starts at 6:01 AM on Saturday, April 11, 2015 and continues until 11:59:59 PM on Sunday, April 26, 2015 (the “Contest Closing Date”). All times are Pacific. No purchase necessary. Only one (1) entry per day. The Contest Sponsor is OMNI, a division of Rogers Broadcasting Limited (“OMNI”).
- To enter, visit participating London Drugs (Lower Mainland) locations and fill out the entry ballot, and submit it as instructed before the Contest Closing Date.
- A random draw by an OMNI representative from all eligible entries received will be made at approximately 10:00 AM on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 180 West 2nd Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia. Selected entrant will be contacted by telephone, as indicated on his/her entry ballot.
- If the selected entrant cannot be reached within two (2) business days following the draw, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a release of liability as specified below, another eligible entrant will be selected until the prize has been awarded.
- To be declared a winner, selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing and return a signed release of liability and acknowledgment form. Contest judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of the prize.
- By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken in publicity carried out by OMNI and/or their advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
- This contest is open to residents of British Columbia who are over the age of majority, as of the date of entry, excluding employees of OMNI, London Drugs and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the OMNI. OMNI takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. OMNI is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest. All entries become the property of the OMNI and will not be returned.
- By entering this contest, entrants release and hold harmless OMNI, London Drugs and their advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their parent companies, affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the Releasees) from any liability in connection with this contest or, if declared a winner, any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s and each potential winner’s guests, as applicable, receipt and use of the prize. Before being declared a winner, entrant will be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, the winner consents to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
- This contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by OMNI. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the contest. The terms of this contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- OMNI assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. OMNI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, OMNI reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this contest will be the contest server machine(s).
There is one (1) prize available to be won. The prize is one (1) gift certificate valued at a total of One Thousand Dollars ($1000.00 CDN).