$9.99 While Quantities Last
The V.ALRT is an ergonomically designed wearable help button that can be carried discreetly in a pocket or a bag, worn on the wrist with the included band or around the neck as a pendant. The personal emergency alert devices uses Bluetooth® SMART (Bluetooth 4.0 LE) technology in association with a software application from VSN Mobil, the V.ALRT initiates calls and text messages from a smartphone. With the push of the V.ALRT help button, the V.ALRT pings the smartphone to send personalized text messages to three pre-selected contacts with your GPS location reported from your smartphone!
- After pressing the button, the V.ALRT transmits a command to your smartphone to send a text message to your preset contacts, followed by phone calls. This alert behavior is completely customizable. A data or Wi-Fi connection is required for use.
- In addition to the alert text messages and phone calls, the location from your smartphone can be sent to your emergency contacts.
- The V.ALRT must be within range of your smartphone to operate. It has a wireless range of up to 75' indoor or up to 300' outdoor using Bluetooth 4.0.
- The V.ALRT works with iPhone 4S/iOS 7 or newer and any smartphone using Android 4.3 or newer with Bluetooth 4.0.
- The V.ALRT has up to one year of battery life and powered by a standard CR2032 watch battery. The battery is removable and replaceable by the user.
- If the V.ALRT device travels out-of-range from the smartphone, both devices will receive an audio notification.
- The user can turn on Fall Detection to enable the alert to be sent automatically after a 60 second countdown.
replaceable CR2032 battery
Compatible Mobile Devices
works with iPhone 4S/iOS 7 or newer and any smartphone using Android 4.3 or newer with Bluetooth 4.0
Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows for a range of up to 75 feet indoors and up to 300 feet outdoors between the V.ALRT and smartphone
1.3 in (32mm) diameter, 0.4 in. (10mm) thickness
1 year exchange warranty
up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
0.3 oz (8g)