If you don’t have a specific hair issue, this shampoo is for you. It gently cleanses to leave hair balanced and healthy-looking everyday.
How it Works
The vitamins C and E moisturize, but it's a light shampoo that won't leave behind residues or suck out hair's moisture.*
*When used with TRESemmé Clean & Natural Conditioner.
How to Use
1. For balanced, beautiful results, coat wet hair with a generous amount of shampoo.
2. Gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to scrub and scrub to get hair dirt-free (that motion only roughs up the texture and causes breakage and tangling).
3. Lightly squeeze the shampoo from roots to ends.
4. TRESemmé salon stylists suggest to rinse thoroughly (most people do not rinse long enough).
5. For best results, follow with TRESemmé Clean & Natural Conditioner.
Tip: When applying TRESemmé Clean & Natural Shampoo, dispense half the amount you would normally use, and apply to the roots. Rinse out, then apply the other half of the shampoo to the bottom half of the head, and wash out. This ensures that shampoo reaches the whole head, from the roots through the ends. Women tend to focus on just the roots when applying shampoo. Finish with TRESemmé Clean & Natural Conditioner.