Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
Thinkware Hardwiring Cable
With professional installation, the Thinkware hardwiring kit enables the Parking Surveillance Mode of your dash cam to record incidents while you are away. Using a combination of motion and impact detection, you can have the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is protected against potential door dings and hit-and-runs.
- Compatible with all Thinkware dash cams
- Connects the main dash cam unit to the vehicle’s fuse panel
- Enables parking mode for continuous surveillance even when the vehicle's ignition is off
- Enables dash cam's impact and motion detection surveillance during parking mode
- Dash cam's built-in voltage meter prevents battery drainage
- Hardwiring cable length is 5.0m to allow for clean and discrete installation
- Professional installation by a certified technician required
Thinkware Dash Cams H50/100, X150/300/500, and F750
1.38 x 1.38 x 3.94 in.