Thinkware Hardwiring Cable
With professional installation, the Thinkware hardwiring kit enables the Parking Surveillance Mode of your dash cam to record incidents while you are away. Using a combination of motion and impact detection, you can have the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is protected against potential door dings and hit-and-runs.
- Compatible with all Thinkware dash cams
- Connects the main dash cam unit to the vehicle’s fuse panel
- Enables parking mode for continuous surveillance even when the vehicle's ignition is off
- Enables dash cam's impact and motion detection surveillance during parking mode
- Dash cam's built-in voltage meter prevents battery drainage
- Hardwiring cable length is 5.0m to allow for clean and discrete installation
- Professional installation by a certified technician required
Thinkware Dash Cams H50/100, X150/300/500, and F750
1.38 x 1.38 x 3.94 in.