$119.99 While Quantities Last
Simplicity at its Best
In addition to its small and compact size, the THINKWARE H50 Dash Cam is incredibly easy to install and very simple to use. Engineered with the same high standards and technology as our most advanced models, the H50 will record your daily commute, saving footage in case of a potential accident.
Take Extreme to the Next Level
Whether you're exploring the northern lights on the Alaskan coast or the tumbleweeds of the hot Nevada desert, the H50 dash cam was designed with your adventures in mind. With the built-in thermal sensor, you can be sure that both your device and your footage will be protected. In the case of intense heat, the H50 is automatically turned off in order to prevent itself from potential damage to the device from overheating. No matter what you throw at it, the durability of your dash cam means that it is equipped to handle the most extreme temperatures.
Affordable and Reliable
The THINKWARE H50 Dash Cam has been designed to meet your basic needs. With multiple recording modes and an optional Parking Surveillance mode, you can be sure that the H50 records events even when you are away. With the use of THINKWARE’s proprietary Format-Free Technology, all footage is guaranteed to be saved to the memory card instantaneously while reducing the potential of data corruption. Meanwhile, our intuitive PC Viewer lets users review footage with ease and convenience.
- 720p HD video quality ensures that even the most minute detail is recorded
- 30 frames per second
- 120 degree (diagonal) wide viewing angle
- Compact size allows for discrete setup
- Format-Free Technology prevents file data corruption
- Thermal Protection ensures consistent performance and quality under all conditions from freezing cold to extreme heat
- 8GB MicroSD Memory Card With SD Adaptor (Class 6)
- Parking mode ready with optional hardwiring cable and professional installation
- Hardwiring Cable TWA-SH
- GPS Tracker TWA-SG
2.0 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
2.9 x 1.2 x 1.5 in.
8GB class 6 MicroSD Memory Card included. Supports up to 32 GB.
Input Voltage: DC 12