The Airport Security V2.0 is our largest carry-on rolling camera bag that meets U.S. domestic carry-on requirements for flights between major hubs (Check with your airline for their current carry-on requirements). Of all bags in the series, this one provides extra depth and height for additional configuration options when organizing your gear. The extra depth makes it a cinch to stack smaller lenses, flashes and accessories, one on top of another.
Depending on your gear set, you can have 2 or more pro bodies, 4-6 lenses, 2 or more flashes, plus accessories Advanced security features protect your gear whether you're traveling by airplane or another means of transportation. The main interior dividers and all exterior panels are reinforced and/or padded, providing even greater gear protection.
- TSA-approved combination zipper lock for the main compartment
Front cable and lock secures laptops or other items
- Strong, sturdy rear cable & TSA-approved padlock secures the entire bag to a fixed object
- Reinforced dividers and a semi-hard shell make the bag extremely strong for maximum protection
- Holds up to a 500mm f/4, 400mm f/2.8, or 300mm f/2.8 with body attached or even a 600mm f/4 detached and smaller lenses mounted to a gripped camera body
- Numerous dividers provide practically unlimited configurations for both large lenses, small lenses, camera bodies and accessories
Interior: 13 x 7-8 x 21 in.
Exterior: 14.0 x 9.0 x 22.0 in.