This roller's 4 dual wheel sets make it easy to navigate and its ergonomic features reduce muscle fatigue. It meets US domestic and most international carry-on requirements.
This slim carry-on roller has 4 dual wheel sets (8 wheels) that carry the weight for you for optimum navigation. Easily “skate” between people, obstacles and tight spaces when you're in a hurry, so common with air travel. You can roll it upright at your side, tilt it to roll on its back wheels, or tilt it on its side wheels to roll through narrow airplane aisles. Its ergonomic design minimizes muscle-fatigue. It includes 2 dedicated interior pockets for a 15” laptop, a tablet, plus it has a tripod mount. Its security features include a lock & cable and lockable zippers.
Ideal for domestic and international travel, as well as weddings and on-location assignments, this rolling camera bag's high-capacity provides easy access to 2 DSLRs, a tripod, laptop, multiple lenses, strobes and more.
- 4 dual wheel sets (8 wheels): Superior rolling ability and improved weight distribution provides greater stability and less fatigue on shoulder, arm, hand and wrist
- Meets US domestic and most international carry-on requirements (Check with your airline for their current carry-on requirements)
- Fits up to a 15” laptop and a tablet in 2 dedicated interior pockets
- Lock & cable to secure lockable zippers and tether the bag
- Fits a 15” laptop, a tablet, and up to 2 standard DSLRs with lenses attached or 1 pro DSLR and 1 standard DSLR both with lenses attached. Fits 6–7 standard zoom lenses or strobes.
- Accommodates a 400mm f/2.8 unattached (without laptop in the bag ONLY).
Interior: 12.6 x 5.5 - 7.5 x 18.5 in.
Exterior: 14 x 9.0 x 22 in.