$169.99 As Advertised
Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Full-colour display with backlit capability.
- Touchpad navigation works more like a laptop computer.
- Ability to utilize images and overlay with graphical elements on screen
- View multiple representations of a single problem on screen, at the same time
- Make changes to one representation of a problem and instantly see how it affects other “dynamically linked” representations
- Navigate easily between screens and functions using the intuitive, computer-style interface that includes drop-down menus and simplified cursor controls
- Create and save problem-solving steps as electronic TI-Nspire documents similar to those on a computer
- Available memory: 16MB RAM / 20MB ROM
- Algebra 1 & 2
- Business & Finance
- AP Statistics
- AP Physics
- AP Calculus
- Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Linear Algebra
• Enhanced graphing capabilities and innovative computer features
• Comes bundled with TI-Nspire student software to enhance the functionality
• Number one brand used by students
• Ability to import images & 3D graphing