- Portable, take anywhere turntable with carry case and built-in speakers.
- Included USB cable easily connects to your Windows PC for vinyl recording.
- Built-in rechargeable battery lets you play your LPs virtually anywhere.
- Audacity software included for converting analogue vinyl to MP3 files.
- 3 speed (33/45/78 RPM) turntable with stereo RCA output.
Built-in lithium battery
Built In Decoders
- RCA Aux Out Jack
- USB Power Jack
406.4 x 304.8 x 127.0 mm
1 year exchange warranty
- 3 speeds turntable for 33 1/3, 45 and 78rpm
- 45rpm adapter
Sylvania Portable USB Turntable is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Old Chief from USB recording didn't work - took it back Tried plugging connecting it to my HP PC with USB cord - it charged okay. I got a b'beep' saying it connected okay. my PC didn't recognize it, not as a media device, nothing - no way to record to PC. Tried again with my Laptop - same - no recognition. Returned it.
Date published: 2018-01-09
the USB to PC to MP3 link is not working? plugged and unplugged and plugged again the usb cord, computer beeps but does not show the turntable as a device? no way to convert my vinyls to MP3?!? Great fun otherwise, listening to all the old vinyls :)
Thank you for your question. In response, there could be a number of variables which are causing these issues. It would be beneficial if you were able to bring the unit into one of our locations, where our employees could plug it in and determine the possible causes of this problem. Please contact us if you have further questions. Sincerely, Customer Service #18
Date published: 2018-01-17