- Portable Private Web Browser: SurfEasy is a private web browser you can carry in your pocket. Your passwords and web and search history travel with you and are never left behind on the computer
- Online Security: Everything in and out of your browser is encrypted with the same technology used by banks. Safely connect to Wi-Fi without the fear of being hacked or monitored.
- Online Identity Protection: Browse anonymously and avoid being tracked online. Your IP address and online identity are shielded from the websites your visit, hackers and snoops.
- Online Freedom: Bypass firewalls that block access to your favorite sites and downloads
- Plug and Play: Using SurfEasy is as simple as plugging in a USB key; nothing to install or configure
- Includes the SurfEasy Private Browser and unlimited protection through the SurfEasy Private Network
- SurfEasy requires a USB port with read/write permissions and an Internet connection to successfully launch
Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP and Mac OS X 10.6 or later (requires Intel-based Mac)
SurfEasy’s Private Browser has an on-screen keyboard to prevent keyloggers from stealing your passwords and monitoring online activity.
SurfEasy’s Private Proxy Network is designed not just to be secure, but also fast. We manage our network 24/7 to ensure your browsing is as fast (and sometimes faster) than unencrypted browsing.
No Ordinary USB
Inside the impossibly thin key is sophisticated hardware specifically designed for running the SurfEasy Browser and network encryption software. The SurfEasy Key runs faster and lasts up to 10 times longer than standard USB flash drives.
Using SurfEasy is as simple as plugging in a USB key. Insert SurfEasy into a compatible PC or Mac and SurfEasy will automatically launch. With your account setup all you need to do is enter your password and start browsing.
Your SurfEasy Key is password-protected to keep your personal information private. If you lose your SurfEasy Key, no one will have access to your personal information without the password.
Private Local Search
SurfEasy never reveals your IP address to the websites you visit, so for search we’ll tell Google the city you’re in so you get local results without giving up your identity. You can always turn this off or customize the settings.
No complex proxy or network settings to configure. Even inside networks that normally require special configurations, SurfEasy is designed to figure it out on its own. Simply plug in and browse.
SurfEasy releases regular updates to support the latest browser features and security enhancements. The updates and the encrypted bandwidth for downloading them are always free.
One Password to Remember
The SurfEasy Browser can remember all of your usernames and passwords, so all you have to remember is one password for your SurfEasy Key.
International Network Locations
Enjoy the freedom to browse anonymously from the location of your choice. Choose from SurfEasy’s Private Network locations in the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and Brazil. You can change your location at any time.
Do Not Track
Some websites try to track your browsing without permission. To protect your online privacy, SurfEasy has the Do Not Track option enabled by default. You can change these settings by going to Options/Preferences> Privacy> Tracking.