- Separate PS/2 keyboard and mouse inputs
- Single USB host connection to computer
- Plug-and-Play compatible
- No driver or software required
- No external power source required
This PS/2 USB Adapter converts a single USB port into two universal PS/2 ports, letting you connect any PS/2 peripheral (e.g. mouse, keyboard) to a computer through USB.
Supporting plug and play installation, the PS/2 USB adapter offers a cost-effective way to bridge legacy PS/2 peripherals with a more modern, USB-capable computer.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- No drivers or software makes connecting PS/2 keyboard/mouse via USB truly Plug-and-Play
- No external power requirements and a compact design is useful for mobile users
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
0.8 x 17.1 x 0.5 in [20 mm x 43.5 cm x 13 mm]
1.6 oz [46 g]