- Triple coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display
- Durably constructed cable, with high quality HD15 connectors
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture color from your VGA monitor
- High quality VGA connectors with molded PVC strain relief
The MXT101MMHQ50 High Resolution VGA Cable (50ft) is designed to provide the highest video quality possible through VGA, ideally suited for high resolution applications of 1920x1200 and above.
This durably constructed coaxial VGA video cable (HD15 to HD15) eliminates the picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images that are inherent to non-coaxial VGA cables, while delivering superior EMI interference protection by using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extends your VGA signal to work with your monitor, splitters, and projectors
- Supports high resolution VGA video (1920x1200 or above), suitable for a wide range of applications
- Ferrite cores help eliminate EMI interference
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime warranty
3.8 lb [1.7 kg]