*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- 100% Natural exfoliant, walnut shell powder
- Formulated without parabens
- Dermatologist tested
We're superfans of everything nature. We create products that are inspired by nature.
Our products contain ingredients like fuzzy apricot, milky coconut, zingy cranberry and creamy shea butter and we use 100% natural exfoliants like crushed walnut shell powder in most of our face scrubs, 100% naturally sourced moisturizers in our body lotions and 100% naturally sourced extracts in our body washes.
Bye dullness, hello glowing cheeks! St. Ives® Fresh Skin Exfoliating Apricot Scrub deeply exfoliates for clean, smooth and glowing skin. Made with natural exfoliants (like walnut shell powder), known to help leave skin feeling super soft and smooth. This is a 3?4 times a week kind of a scrub, for refreshed, glowing skin.
- Deeply exfoliates to reveal smooth skin
- Deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing
- Scrub level: Deep exfoliation level to help deeply clean pores for fresh clean skin
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants like walnut shell powder
- Made with apricot extract
- Dermatologist tested. Paraben free.
- Non-Comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores)
How to use:
1. Squeeze a small amount of scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to awaken your skin.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you're done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. For external use only. Using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless directed by a health care practitioner. Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner.