Sony Portable Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth/NFC - SRSXB3
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
- Push the Extra Bass button, crank it up and experience powerful clear bass.
- Full range speakers and dual passive radiators deliver quality audio.
- Up to 24 hour battery life means you can keep the party going even longer.
- Avoid party fouls with the water-resistant design, giving you peace of mind.
- Bluetooth and NFC one touch connection.
- One year exchange warranty.
Move to a deeper sound
The SRS-XB3 portable wireless speaker may be compact but it produces sound with incredible depth thanks to EXTRA BASS™ technology.
Let the bass kick
Just press the EXTRA BASS button to give each track added impact. Using a unique digital signal processor, EXTRA BASS maximizes punchy bass and loudness.
Built for bass
The newly developed 48 mm large full-range speaker unit has a powerful embedded magnet and long stroke to reproduce deep bass. The light diaphragm achieves high sound pressure for punchy low end.
Seamless streaming with NFC and Bluetooth®
Near Field Communication (NFC) and Bluetooth technology remove the need for wired connections and complex set-up sequences. Simply touch your NFC-enabled device to the headphones for a quick, seamless connection, then start streaming your music collection. No NFC? No problem. Connect via Bluetooth and you’re ready to go.
Pick up and play
Carry your sounds anywhere, with ease. Just grab and go wherever the music takes you.
Ready for anything
With its water-resistant design, the SRS-XB3 is ready to party as hard as you do.
Goes the distance
A super-long battery life of up to 24 hours lets you listen for longer.
Stand it up or lay it down
Place it upright or on its side — wherever, whenever you like.
Even better together
Wirelessly connect two speakers for double the power and stereo sound.
- NFC: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Communication System: BLUETOOTH Specification Version 3.0
- Max. Communication Range: Line of sight Approx. 10 m
- Compatible Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Codecs: AAC, LDAC, SBC
- Frequency Transmission Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz (with 44.1 kHz sampling)
- Input and Output Terminals: Stereo mini-jack input
- Microphone Unit/ Type: Electlet Condenser type
- Directivity: Omni directional
- Frequency Range: 100–7,000 Hz
- Speaker Type: 2ch speakers + 2 passive radiator
- Speaker Size: Approx. 48 mm diameter