- Enjoy Hi-Res audio with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio format support.
- Experience 4K quality on your TV with HDCP2.2 and HDR pass through support.
- Get connected with 3 HDMI inputs, HDMI ARC, USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC.
- Google Home compatible with voice control through a smartphone or tablet.
- Easily add optional wireless rear speakers (not included).
- One year parts and labour warranty.
Google Home compatible
3 HDMI inputs, HDMI ARC, USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
40.55" x 4.96" x 2.04"
1 year parts & labour warranty
Sony 350W 2.1-ch Soundbar with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth - HTCT800 is rated out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great sound Had this for a month now and so far it's pretty good. The only thing that's a pain is Co trolling hdmi inputs using the TV remote which is a Sony android smart TV. From the TV when selecting inputs you have to select the sound Bar, then wait for it to connect and hopefully allow you to scroll through the sound Bar inputs on a separate screen. It's annoying at best. But atleast it has good sound.
Date published: 2017-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sprakey from Awesome sound Please tell me which Bluetooth rear speakers to buy to go with this I bought last week and was blown away by the sound quality I always had Samsung before but this is a million times better than that
Date published: 2017-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Goozilla1978 from Great sound great price I played the opening scene of Star Wars at level 30 and my 10 yr old went nuts it was awesome by the way 50 is max volume 30 was more than enough it was better than a theater
Date published: 2017-11-22