$329.99 As Advertised
Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
Silk'n Flash&Go Express is an innovative light-based device for hair removal for the entire body, including the face, with permanent results. The Silk'n Flash&Go Express is up to two times faster than other devices on the market. Using FDA-cleared technology, you will get a lifetime solution for hair removal. The new high tech design of the Flash&Go Express applicator allows individuals to properly target and zone into any area that requires treatment. No area is too big or small!
Ideal for individuals who want...
- To say goodbye to unwanted face & body hair with permanent results.
- Treatment for smaller & sensitive areas including the upper lip, underarms, bikini line and even the toes!
- Speed in treatment. Fastest hair removal device on the market, the gliding technology makes it up to 2x faster than other devices.
- Updated protocol for quicker results and increased efficacy.
- Silky smooth skin without ingrown hairs and razor burn.
- Last hair removal device you will ever need because it is loaded with 300,000 pulses and no refill cartridges.
For use on the face (cheekbones down), legs, arms, underarms, bikini lines, and other areas of the body where hair removal is desired. This beauty tool is ideal for use with lighter skin tones (I - IV on the Fitzpatrick Skin Tone Classification Scale) and brown-to-black hair.