Overview• TTL auto flash control designed to work with Canon DSLR cameras
• Auto zoom function automatically sets the angle of illumination to match angle of view of lens
• Versatile tilt and swivel head for creative lighting effects, plus built-in white panel for use with bounce lighting
• TTL wireless flash operation and slave function for off-camera or multiple flash lighting
• Modelling light for previewing flash effects (shadows, reflections) before shooting
• Rear-curtain synchronisation ensures a more natural capturing of motion effects
• AF auxiliary light ensures accurate auto focusing even in low light situations
• Variable power output control allows manual setting of flash illumination
• Auto power off feature conserves battery power
4 x AA (not included)
3.0 x 5.5 x 4.6 in.
1 year warranty
Special OrderSpecial Order
Ideal for close-up photographs, the head can also be tilted down by 7 degrees. Features a powerful guide number of 61 and is designed to work with the latest TTL auto exposure systems of all popular digital SLR cameras.