*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Sigma’s Art 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM lens is the world’s first zoom lens offering a constant F1.8 aperture.
- The use of aspherical lens elements allows for improved optical performance, a reduced number of component lenses, and a compact, lightweight lens design. Aspherical lenses provide high-quality, distortion-free images equivalent to those of a single focal length lens.
- Uses DC lenses which are distinguished by a smaller image circle designed to match the APS-C sensor size of most digital SLR cameras. Reduction of the image circle made it possible to reduce the size and weight of the lens, improving its handling characteristics.
- This lens uses a motor driven by ultrasonic waves to provide extremely fast, quiet and exceptionally accurate auto focusing. HSM is supported by Canon, Nikon and Sigma cameras.
- To ensure stability in focusing, the inner lens group or groups move without changing the physical length of the lens. The system incorporates floating elements that substantially improve the close-up capability of the lens.
- Sigma’s premium multi-coating treatment reduces flare and ghosting and produces an optimum colour balance, improving image quality throughout the entire zoom range.
- Used in conjunction with aspherical lens elements, SLD glass helps minimize colour aberration and produce sharp, high-quality images.
- Brass made bayonet mount for high accuracy and durability.
- Filter size 72mm
- Weight: 810g / 28.6oz. Length 121mm/ 4.8in.