Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
Overview***Compatible with Sony NEX Cameras Only
- The Sigma Art 19mm F2.8 DN high performance wide angle lens is designed exclusively for compact system cameras (CSC or mirrorless) with interchangeable lenses.
- The Sigma Art 19mm F2.8 DN lens has the equivalent angle of view of 28.5mm (35mm equivalent focal length) on Sony E-Mount (SE) system.
- The lens design and technology ensures high optical performance and compact lightweight construction. The DN lens incorporate superior telecentric optical design that assures sharp, high resolution image quality across the entire image plane – three glass mold aspherical lenses, provide excellent correction for all types distortion, colour aberration and field curvature.
- This lens also benefits from a newly developed linear autofocus motor which moves the lens directly without the need for gears of the drive of mechanical parts. This systems ensures accurate and quiet auto focusing, making the Art 19mm F2.8 DN suitable for video recording as well as still photos.
- The inner focusing system corrects the fluctuation of aberration to maintain image quality regardless of the focal distance.
8 elements 6 groups
7 Year Warranty