$999.99 As Advertised
A wide and fast Nikon F-mount prime, the 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Lens is a member of the highly regarded Art line of Sigma's Global Vision Series and is characterized by its advanced optical construction and robust physical design. The combination of three "F" Low Dispersion (FLD) elements and four Special Low Dispersion elements help to achieve a marked reduction in chromatic aberrations, while a pair of aspherical elements, with one positioned in the rear of the lens, minimize a variety of additional distortions and aberrations. The 15-element-in-11-group optical design is poised to deliver consistent peripheral brightness and sharpness, even when working at the bright f/1.4 maximum aperture. A Super Multi Coating has been applied to lens elements, too, to reduce flare and ghosting for higher contrast and color fidelity.
Complementing the optical performance is an equally adept Hyper Sonic Motor, which provides fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance. This focusing motor also enables full-time manual focus override at any time just by rotating the focus ring for refined manual control. Nine rounded diaphragm blades contribute to pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques, and the lens is also compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuned control over focusing parameters and other lens characteristics.
- Wide-angle Prime Lens
- Large f/1.4 Aperture
- For Full Frame Cameras
- This large aperture lens has uncompromising high optical performance
- Optical design allows for the utmost in image quality with careful attention paid to the edge to edge performance
- An optimized power layout places the aspherical lens elements in the rear and adjusts the incidence angle of light source allowing for great performance wide open
- Incorporates FLD (“F” Low Dispersion and SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass
- Sigma USB DOCK compatible - user friendly and easy precise customization.
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Made in Japan
- Canadian Warranty – 7 Years
15 elements in 11 groups
7 Year Warranty