Get $15 BONUS with a minimum $75 purchase* of any luxury skincare, cosmetics or fragrances with code: LUXURYSEPT15 at checkoutDetails *Before applicable taxes. Includes Biotherm, Clarins, Elizabeth Arden, Emani, Lancôme, Lise Watier, Mineral Fusion, Shiseido, St. Tropez or Youngblood.
*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 22, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
OverviewFull defense against powerful UVA/UVB rays that helps prevent dryness, roughness, and fine lines. Smoothes on with no trace of stickiness.
- Very water-resistant
- As the last step of your morning skincare, take some cream equivalent to a pearl bead on the fingertips. Dot it on 5 points of the face (both cheeks, forehead, nose and chin).
- Starting from the broader areas such as the cheeks and the forehead, blend in carefully from the center of the face outward to the narrow corners.
- Then take about the same amount again and overlay.
- For the neck, take some formula on the palm of the hand and dot on several points. Spread lightly and blend in.
- Finally, blend upwards from the base of the neck.
- Dispensing directly from the bottle, place one strip per site in accordance with the length needed.
- Making the palms fit closely over the skin, blend upwards in large spirals for each site.
- *Areas that tend to remain unapplied?
- Pay attention not to leave out such areas as the sides of the body, back of the hands and feet, knees and behind the knees and the bikini line.